I have started a new policy. I hate that the world has come to this and I hope everyone will understand. Effective Now ALL puppies will be shipped or I will meet at a specified location. NO EXCEPTIONS!!! I am in NO WAY ashamed of our dogs nor the conditions in which they live. As a mother this is purely for the safety of my family, dogs included. I can provide you with a vet reference and many many photos and videos of our puppies and adults and their living arrangements. I take great pride in our dogs and family but I MUST keep my family safe. There are too many kids that come up missing from their beds at night. As a mother I WILL NOT take the chance. There has also been an increase in dog theft that to is something I can't chance. I hope that everyone will understand where we are coming from. If you are concerned you are more than welcome to visit our facebook page (Rockhills Stockdogs) where you will also find new owners and their happy puppies.
Thanks for understanding, I will miss getting to show off my dogs but I will sleep better knowing my family is safe. I can provide vet references!
Due to the new USDA shipping laws on dogs/puppies a few things have changed.
We are Missouri hobby/show breeder registered. We are Not USDA so we are unable to ship a puppy "PET" sight unseen. The only way we can stay in compliance with these new rules are as follows.
~A person that is purchasing puppy for working, which generally refers to a dog being sold for a specific purpose such as herding, guarding, hunting, service dog, therapy, personal protection, racing, sledding etc.
~A person who plans on using one of our dogs for breeding purposes.
~Do to the new law not allowing us to ship sight unseen solely for pet purposes you may have someone ~stand in~ for you. If you have someone in the area that can see the puppy before it ships is the only way to ship for pet only.
You can at anytime pick your puppy up at Dexter Mo.
We must send us an email detailing which purpose you are purchasing a puppy for. As well it needs to state that you agree to our policies below. If you plan on purchasing NuVet (which we recommend) also include the order conformation. email@example.com
Rock Hills Stock Dogs Policies:
We do our best to raise healthy, happy puppies. The best care is given to keep our puppies healthy and clean, they are kept on a strict schedule of vaccinations and deworming to keep them parasite free. Our Dams are kept on probiotics and given NuVet daily, which is passed onto the babies through the milk. At 4 weeks of age, the puppies are also started on probiotics and are started on NuVet daily upon weaning. We are always researching and learning new things for our puppies to be even better. Puppies are health checked by a veterinarian prior to shipping and are guaranteed to be in good health at this time. If you are picking up your puppy and would like a health certificate there is an additional fee of $30 and I need a three day notice! *It's your responsibility to let me know if you want this!*
We guarantee our puppies to be free from any life threatening, non-treatable,
communicable disease at time of purchase and we allow 3 days from date of purchase for the
buyer to have the puppy examined by a licensed Veterinarian. If there is a life threatening, nontreatable communicable disease diagnosed by a licensed Veterinarian within 3 days from date of
purchase, the puppy may be returned immediately to Rock Hills Stock Dogs.where you may exchange for
puppy of equal or lesser value. If no puppy is available, we will replace as soon as one becomes
available, no cash refunds. Buyer is responsible for cost of transportation to return pup to seller and to ship replacement pup to buyer. Rock Hills Stock Dogs will not be responsible or liable for any veterinary costs incurred after purchase of any puppy. Failure to have puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian makes guarantee null & void.
I, as the seller, further guarantee your puppy (1 year) from the date of his/her birthday from life-threatening, non treatable, congenital defects, meaning puppy will die because of this defect. I will need written documentary from a licensed veterinarian explaining the life threatening defect in full. If a life threatening, non-treatable, congenital defect is found, seller will replace the puppy with another puppy with same quality/sex/color, whenever one becomes available. In the unlikely event that your puppy dies (within 1 year), autopsy must be performed, along with a written & signed statement with cause of congenital defect from a licensed veterinarian. If a life threatening, non-treatable, congenital defect is found, seller will replace the puppy (with another puppy with same quality/sex/color, whenever one becomes available), only under circumstances that buyer has completely fullfilled his/her duty of pet care with the puppy, and followed all of the guidelines and requirements in this guarantee. No cash refunds. Puppies sold at a reduced price and being 75 % or more white will not be guaranteed against hearing or vision issues as we are not able to have BAER testing done at this time to insure they are 100%,The reason we are doing this is because we are not close enough to the University of Columbia to have certified hearing or vision tests done on each puppy. I have for many years raised happy healthy puppies free of vision or hearing issues and I will continue to do so. All of my puppies will get our own personal hearing or vision checks. I would NEVER intentially sell anyone a puppy with either problem.**
1. Buyer is responsible for continuing the puppy on vaccinations, seeking proper medical care, and starting the puppy on a Heartworm Preventative.
2. Buyer is required to feed premium puppy food until the puppy is 1 year of age. Failure to do so makes guarantee Null & Void.
3. Buyer is required to keep puppy on the daily nutritional supplement NuVet Plus to ensure that proper & adequate nutrition is obtained. We will not guarantee puppy's heath unless they are given NuVet Plus for the life of the dog using NuVet Labs' recommended dosage. Failure to do so makes guarantee Null and Void.
4. Seller makes no guarantee against allergies, internal parasites, demodectic mange, or dermatitis due to the fact that these ailments can be environmentally induced.
5. Worms, Giardia, Coccidia, or fleas are not a reason to return your puppy. We do everything in our power to prevent internal and external parasites, but there is never a guarantee that they do not have them.
6. Any defects discussed prior to sale will not be covered by guarantee.
7. Any dispute will be handled in Stoddard County, Missouri
8. Please understand we make no claim or guarantee as to the disposition, size, color,
compatibility, physical conformation, or breeding ability of any puppy at maturity. Our puppy's
sole purpose is as a household pet.
9. This warranty is intended to cover serious genetic defects, that are unforeseeable at this time. The warranty does not provide for accidental death, or minor, treatable defects.
10. It is understood and agreed that if purchaser fails to properly fulfill his or her part of this
agreement, the warranty is null and void
11. We reserve the right to have our veterinarian consult with your veterinarian regarding any health conditions that may exist.
12. Under no circumstances will seller be responsible for vet bills incurred.
13. Seller recommends guarding your new puppy against illnesses by keeping it away from other puppies less than a year old, older dogs who have not had vaccines, any dog who is ill, and places where other dogs have been doing their business or other dogs have been ill until your puppy is at least a year old and has his/her final booster vaccination.
14. Infectious diseases are not covered by our health guarantee, as we have no control
over what the puppy is exposed to after it leaves our home.
15. Please be aware that vaccinations sometimes fail for various reasons, and a dog does not develop full immunity to some diseases until they are a full year old and have had all their puppy shots, including a booster at the age of 1 year.
16. I, as purchaser, have read and agree to the terms of the above purchase.